Dynamic trend: Turned up
Background: W1 – very weak; D1 – weak
Point 1: We can observe “Shakeout” with very large volume and a wide range, on a weak congestion zone. This movement alone indicates absorption of supply, but the subsequent down-bar indicates that the supply is still high, and the market is not ready to grow.
Point 2: “Test” with a low volume and an average range. Follow up-bar indicates the success of the maneuver.
Point 3: There was a breakout of the congestion zone with a high volume and wide range. In TF M15, a successful test occurred and then continued to grow.
Strategy 1: Consider buying if:
- The price breaks out the resistance level 1.079 and
- «No supply» occurs.
Strategy 2: Consider to buy if:
- The price pulls back to the support level 1.066;
- «No Supply» appears (down-bar with a narrow range and a low volume);
- And the price reverses up.
Strategy 3: Consider going to sell if:
- The price breaks down the support level 1.066 and;
- «No Demand» appears (up-bar with a narrow range and a low volume).
You can search «No Demand» and «No Supply» on a lower TF.
Know more about CONGESTION ZONES