USDCHF M15 – Follow-up Trade +30Pips
Based on recent analysis of USDCHF, I waited strong signals near the trendline. I didn’t have to wait too long.
- Background is strong. The price crossed down the trendline and was in oversold zone. This is a good point to look for strong signals in order to enter the market.
- In this point appeared strong signals – Major Demand in M15 and Demand in M30 timeframes. This is a wide spread bar on high volume (shake-out). The bar closes on the high. It means that there was more buying than selling and now we can expect the price to move up.
- Dynamic Trend changed from a downtrend (red) to an uptrend (green). Now we should look for entry bars.
- Long in a down bar after the trend changed.
- Close after weak signals (Minor Demand and No-Demand in H1).