1. CHANGES: In the VSA System, a few reported bugs and typos were fixed, and the news indicator got a larger panel so that the titles are fully shown. Click HERE to check all the changes.
2. SAMPLE CODE: We also provided sample code that implements various indicators functions, in case you are looking to implement them in your EA or custom indicator.
- AT-VSA Implementation
- AT-AdvancedVolumes Implementation
- AT-AlertSystem Implementation
- AT-Congestions Implementation
- AT-Reversals Implementation
3. UPDATING: As always, you can update the indicators by either:
- Using the download button that should show on your Metatrader’s charts (with one or more indicators loaded)
- Using your download link
We have recently launched VSA 5.0, an overhaul to the VSA Trading System that optimized the alerts to get higher success rates and made them more actionable.
New setups from the Congestions indicator were also added, so that the system alerts you when there is strong action near a supply/demand zone.
Another big feature coming in this overhaul are closing warnings – whenever there is supply, price gets near to an important resistance, or there is weak action, the system will alert you so that you can reduce your risk.
Together with these changes, there were others to make the system easier to use and to setup. Check the VSA System changelog page for all the changes.
Users should check the updated user manual for all the info regarding each one of these features, and how to implement them in your trading. You will also have access to a ‘How to setup’ video in your user area. As always, feel free to contact us should you have any question.
Not an user yet? Try VSA demo here
I’m pleased to announce that we are about to launch the long awaited version 5.0 of the VSA system for Metatrader 4, that will improve many of the existing features and add entirely new ones. We have implemented many of the users requests from previous versions, and expanded the system to make it easier to use. With this new version, it will be easier to setup the charts, to use the alerts and to keep up with the exit signals.
Among the changes are:
- Improved algorithms on Trading Setups – the system now checks for accumulation/distribution, price action and more
- New alerts with congestion zones
- Alert closing warnings
- Alert locking
- ‘Lighter-weight’ indicators
- And more!
As always, the update will be free to existing users. Once the update is released, check for a notification on the charts or for an email.
We have just released the video explaining the most recent indicator, Congestions. It’s an indicator that detects certain supply and demand patterns which form buying/selling zones, and serve as supports/resistances.
This is an improvement over standard supports/resistances, that don’t really take real supply/demand into account to draw the resistance areas, which has to be seen by the volumes. This results in more reliable and predictable resistance areas.
You can check the video below: