MASTERFOREX-V EXCLUSIVE: Welcome! This section is exclusive to visitors from masterforex-v.lt. Here you can find exclusive products and discounted prices, not found on the regular website pages.
Volume spread analysis (VSA) is the first of the three indicators in the VSA package.
- VSA supply/demand and no-demand/no-supply signals, that point many tops and bottoms in the market. It scans for signals of buying/selling by institutional and professional traders (smart money) or lack of activity in the current timeframe, and on the 2 timeframes above, marking them on the chart. These have an accuracy rate of signaling a market reversal around 75%-80%.
- Market strength (background) scanner. It scans the trend and the signals to determine if it’s a bullish, bearish or neutral market.
- Strictly non-repainting indicator: it doesn’t delete, move, or redraw any of the signals it draws. What the user sees in retrospect is what he’d see in real-time, and vice-versa.
Institutional traders’ market bias can’t usually be seen in just 1 or 2 bars: the market needs to be analyzed in a longer perspective, to determine if they’re accumulating, distributing or buying into dips. And so, the supply and demand signals need to be analyzed together, rather than separately, to determine the bias in the market. . Another important factor to analyze is the trend, because the same signal on a ranging market may have a completely different meaning than in a trending market.
- This is the main filter to be used when entering in a trade: in most trading setups, for a long trade, the background should be either strong or very strong, or the current timeframe neutral and the above strong/very strong. For short trades, it should be weak/very weak or neutral and weak/very weak in the above timeframe.
The color meaning of background is as follows:
Red – Very weak
Yellow – Weak
Gray – Neutral
Blue – Strong
Green – Very Strong
By default, it looks at 200 bars.
The alerts module aims to alert you only when an important event happens, with a option to send the alerts by email/push notification:
- Alerts of every VSA signal in the chart
- Multi-timeframe alerts for Major Supply/Supply and Major Demand/Demand signals: with just 1 chart opened, it can scan all the other timeframes in that symbol for these signals
- Option to use the background as a filter: if activated, the indicator will only alert you of strong signals if the background is strong, and weak signals if the background is weak
- Extremely easy to setup: for the standard alerts, you just have to change a single setting
Product Registration Key – Insert your user key
Set to true to set GMT offset – If setting GMT offset manually, set this setting to true. It’s not necessary to set GMT offset manually if no warning message appears on the chart. The indicator automatically detects it and saves it for further use.
Set your broker’s GMT offset – If setting GMT offset manually, set your broker’s GMT offset here
Show Multitimeframe Signals – Set to true to show MTF VSA signals
Show Multitimeframe Background – Set to true to show the background in every timeframe
Check for updates automatically – If set to true, the indicator will automatically check and notify when there is a new update
Indicator Mode (for developers only) – If calling VSA from an expert/indicator, choose the option ‘EA/Indicator’. That will prevent conflicts with drawn objects (background). Leave ‘User’ when using the indicator normally in the chart.
History – Number of bars to be drawn in the chart
Activate minor signals – Set to true to draw minor VSA signals
Show Background – Set to true to show the background in the chart
Top & Left – Choose the background corner with these settings
Background Period – Number of bars to be used in the background calculation
COLORS – In the below settings you can choose the colors of each background type, along with the font color
Activate Signals alerts – When set to true, VSA will alert of any VSA signal that appears
Filter Signal alerts using background – When set to true, strong signals will only be alerted when the background is strong, and vice-versa for weak signals. When the background is neutral, it won’t alert of any signal
Send alert by e-mail – Send alerts by email
Send push notification – Send alerts by push notification
Write alert in chart – Each alert will be written in the top-left corner of the chart
Alert Major Supply/Demand signals – Set or unset the alerts for these signals
Alert Supply/Demand signals – Set or unset the alerts for these signals
Alert One Timeframe Above Signals – Set or unset the alerts for these signals
Alert Two Timeframe Above Signals – Set or unset the alerts for these signals
Alert Minor Signals – Set or unset the alerts for these signals
Reset data file – If set to true, the data file with the signals will be deleted. Set to true only if suggested by the support