AT – Reversals 1.71
- Fixed a bug where calling Reversals by an expert was outputting an error, in the newest MT build.
AT – Reversals 1.70
- Fixed a bug where Reversals wouldn’t load when using a template, in some occasions.
AT – Reversals 1.60
- Adjusted the code for Metatrader build 1000+.
AT – Reversals 1.52
- It’s now compatible with the full package.
- Reversals now checks for updates automatically, and notifies in the chart.
- Fixed a bug that occurred in some instances, where the were arrows being drawn in wrong positions, and the statistics were wrong.
- Templates included with the indicator.
– Performed optimization for the newer updates
– Fixed a bug in the monthly timeframe where only a few Reversals were being shown
– Fixed a bug that was making the indicator initialize with a different sensitivity than the one shown in the panel
– Significant improvements on reversals accuracy
– Lower sensitivities’ total number of reversals increased, in average
– Fixed a bug regarding some reversals
– Statistics position fixed